NPL and its parent UK Measurement Laboratories have launched a Measurement for Recovery programme (M4R), a new funding scheme now open for applications.
This programme has been created to help boost the competitiveness and resilience of UK industry as it recovers from the impact of COVID-19
What is the Measurement for Recovery programme?
World-leading measurement solutions are critical to business and government, accelerating research and innovation, improving quality of life and enabling trade.
Measurement for Recovery helps solve analysis or measurement issues that cannot be resolved using standard technologies and techniques. The aim is to help boost resilience and competitiveness by bringing together the UK’s top scientists and facilities with companies, to address problems in innovative ways.
What can these specialist services offer?
· Provide measurement and analysis expertise
· Investigate the feasibility of concepts and validate products and processes
· Support new products and services which directly help the national response to COVID-19
· Help cost reduction or improve productivity
· Increase product reliability and mitigate in-service costs
· Offer advice on standards and regulatory needs